We have been nominated for the Liebster award by Between the Sea and the Sky. So we would like to say thank you very much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
- Nominate 10 new bloggers
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
Here are the questions we were asked by Ana, followed by our answers:
1.What made you start your blog?
We were sitting in Five Guys, Bluewater, talking about what we would do if we were to win the lottery, and how we would spend our money. We both said about how we would LOVE to go travelling around the world. We also wanted something that we could share with one another. That’s when we decided to start our travel inspired blog!
2. What are you most proud of?
Hollie – Although I’m not 100% on where I feel at the moment, I am most proud of getting into University and completing all my exams.
Sam – Being able to take my wonderful Mum on holiday for her birthday, to a 5 star hotel in Morocco.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hollie- Wow, this is a tough one. There are so many places I want to go to in this world, but if I had to choose I would probably go with the Bahamas/Maldives.
Sam- I would LOVE to go to Australia, and take a road trip around the country!
4. Who is your inspiration?
Our inspiration(s) would have to be Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarez for their videos and lifestyle.
5. Do you prefer summer or winter?
Hollie- I would have to say definitely summer as I am a summer baby! Also summer means holidays… and sun!
Sam- Summer, because I love having a tan.
6. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
If we both had the chance to change one thing it would have to be the country we live in.
7. What is your first memory?
Hollie- The earliest I can remember is having my tonsils taken out in primary school.
Sam- My first memory I think is play school.
8. What is your biggest regret?
Hollie- Never saving enough money for anything!
Sam- Going through a long process for a very good job opportunity, to then be offered it, and I turned it down (oops).
9. Do you have a bucket list? (travel/adventure/experience…) what are your top 3 ?
Hollie- Yes I have a travel bucket list that you can read in my BLOG POST #14 MY BUCKET LIST, I cannot choose my top 3!
Sam- Hollie has prompted me to do my own bucket list, which you will see posted soon!
10. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?
Hollie- Jet skiing in Tenerife last year with a horrendous hangover from the night before, and vomiting in the middle of the sea (yes, I’m ashamed).
Sam- About 2 and a half years ago, I went raving and clubbing nearly every weekend, and one time me and a few friends went to a rave in an abandoned warehouse in London, now that was pretty crazy.
Our 10 questions:
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- If you won the lottery, how would you use/spend the money?
- Why did you start this blog?
- If you had three wishes what would they be?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Can you name three things you couldn’t live without?
- How do you get inspiration for your posts?
- If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
- What is your favourite food/restaurant?
- List the top 3 adventurous things you have done in your lifetime?
P.S. We really appreciate being nominated, and can’t wait to read all of your responses!